Monday 25 September 2017

Anarchestra - September 25, 2017






"I consider myself to be a member of long-lived tribe, the tribe of music makers. We have existed as long as the human race (and probably longer). Respectful as I am of my predecessors, I don’t consider the traditions of our tribe to be formal and limiting. The truest traditions of music are innovation and discovery. It is the quest of every musician to develop their own relationship to the universe of sound. We all do this in our own peculiar ways. No one who directs the efforts of their life to making sound is to be dismissed or devalued.

Whether we choose the contexts in which we work or they choose us, we go forward, impelled by our various levels of interest to discover, to understand, to achieve techniques, to make our noise and put our stains upon the silences."

-Alex Ferris





Thank you Ork Wurzel for introducing me to Anarchestra!
Copyrights to any photos remain vested with the original creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment