Tuesday 21 June 2016

Thank You MidnightRadio Compilation


One day back in late 2013, after searching for “experimental electronic music”, I discovered MidnightRadio Compilation and knew I was home.  I promptly contacted the netlabel and was warmly invited by its owner, Glasklinge Zeitenlicht, to submit a track.  In February 2014, “De-Hypnotized” was published on series #12.  

Since then I have been regularly submitting music for the compilation and its special series.  Two years later, MRC is now at a milestone #66 and still going strong.  Glasklinge has cast a future goal of #100, which is filling up fast!

I would like to personally thank him for giving me an opportunity to share my music to the world through MRC.  I would also like to commend him on his incredible musical knowledge of “all that is experimental”, while maintaining his integrity, humility, open-mindedness and of course, his refreshing sense of humor.  There is no big ugly ego here! 

Photo by Vortex © 2016


As I continue to musically evolve by pushing the boundaries of experimental sounds, voice and field recordings, my journey includes a daily dose of musication.  I’m grateful to have connected with the community of like-minded musicians of MRC , who continue to inspire me with every new release and I thank each and every one of you for your generosity!

Shanti

1 comment:

  1. oh, my heart make bum bum if i read this womderfull words, realy. thank you! 

    ReplyDelete